[OPENING NOW] INTELLIGENCE FELLOWS PROGRAM 2018
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Intelligence Program is an annual intensive training program in Artificial Intelligence for young talents who desire to become AI engineers in the future, powered by Cinnamon AI Labs.
In 2018, is exclusively designed to provide a fast-track career path, focusing on two main areas: Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Image Processing. This year, Cinnamon launches prestigious Intelligence Fellows Program to talented final-year students at 5 universities including:
• Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)
• Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT)
• Hanoi University of Science (HUS)
• FPT University (FU)
• University of Engineering and Technology (VNU-UET)
to join our program.
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
• Offer young bright students with IT, computer science background who desire to pursue a career path in AI a valuable opportunity to join a 3-month training program
• To promote and encourage young talents in AI of Vietnam
Fellows program details:
• IP scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship, leaving you free to focus on achieving your goals and gaining hand-on experience.
• IP scholarship also provides a generous allowance for each excellent student passed into phase 2 of On Job Training. .
* Monthly Allowance: 5 – 7 million/each (on-job period, part-time/full-time)
• Total value of the scholarship up to: 30 million VNĐ
• Recommendation Letter from noble AI coach after the program
• Career opportunity at Cinnamon AI Labs after the training program
• Certificate of participation in Intelligence Fellows Program 2018
Scholarship owner must commit to fully attend 5 weeks of intensive training (from January to February) and 8 weeks of on-job training if they are selected after training period.
Cost of training program cannot be transferred into money of any form.
• Applicants must be students expecting to graduate in 2017 or 2018 with IT, computer science background from 5 listed universities.
• Applicants should have sufficient conversational ability in English
• Have recommendation letter from professors at school
• GPA: minimum 2.5 up to now (on the scale of 4)
• Passionate and want to pursue AI career in the future
• Application form (Deadline: 10th December 2017): http://bit.ly/IPFellows2018
• Assessment Day: 6,7th January 2018
• Number of scholarship for each university: 2
• Location: Hanoi, Vietnam